Friday, March 20, 2009
So here goes...
Since all of my friends have blogs, I feel pressured to start one too. Just kidding. But i guess it would be nice for them to get to keep up with what is going on with me like I can keep up with them. I really never have anything interesting to say, but I can try. I recently started staying home with my kids after working for the first 10 years of our marriage. I did like working, but I also really enjoy staying home and now there is time to keep the house clean and run errands, where before it was hard. Not to mention I get to spend quality time with my kids. Hopefully, one day soon I will learn how to put pictures on here. Well, like I said, I have nothing interesting to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment