Friday, June 24, 2011

Still thinkin' about the concert!




Well, I decided that I wasn't finished posting about the concert. This wasn't taken with my phone. I got it from a website. If I was sitting this close, I would have passed out! Anyway, I couldn't get to sleep last night because I kept thinking about the concert. I am a little obsessed right now. If I wasn't married and didn't have kids, I may just have to follow them from town to town like a groupie. Seriously, I could go to this concert every day! I don't think my throat could handle it, though. The first time they came out, I thought I had damaged my vocal cords with the scream I let out! Glad I didn't.
Well, I forgot some of the songs they sang. And when I talk about "they", I mean New Kids. BSB were really good, but lets face it, I went for my boys! Anyway, I thought they would sing more songs off their newest album, but they sang Summertime, Dirty Dancing, and Single. I don't remember if I said they sang Games, but when Donnie sang the rap part, I was pleasantly surprised that I remembered all the words. It was awesome. "...Witness the quickness, as I kick this. I'm on a mission so listen as I dismiss all this negativity by taking a stand, 'cause we're 5 bad brothers from the Beantown land..."
I will say that when it was finally over, the word that comes to mind is satisfied. It's like I had been waiting for 20 years to experience that and it finally happened. I know I am sounding like a really strange teenager, but I can't help it. I am seriously waiting for next year. They better be doing another tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment