Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter egg hunt

Well, the Easter egg hunt wasn't really exciting, but i said i would write about it, so here. i am in the Primary presidency, and we were in charge of the egg hunt like every year. i went early to help hide the eggs and jonathan brought the kids when it started. there were probably about 25-30 kids, which is a lot for us. half of them were visitors or people from other wards. we had about 300 eggs (plastic ones of course). when victoria found 13 i told her to stop so that everyone else had a chance. unfortunately, everyone wasn't that considerate. anyway, Sunday afternoon we went to Sis. Stoner's daughters house. her daughter is Victoria's good friend. we had lunch and another egg hunt. Victoria had a good time. it's pretty boring around our house, so when she gets to get out, it's pretty exciting for her.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. Keep it up~I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Wendy! Don't get too addicted in the blog world! I am so behind in my posts. I am glad ya'll had a good trip to Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Yay for blogs! I love hiding easter eggs. It'd be so fun to hide 300!!

    ReplyDelete