Monday, May 4, 2009

Brayden



Well, the latest addition to our family is almost 10 months old. He has 2 teeth and started crawling about a month ago. If I want to do anything in the kitchen, I'll put him in the living room with about a million toys. By the time I get to the kitchen, about 3 steps, he is in the dining room playing with the canned cat food that is on the floor. I put him back and he goes to the kitchen to help me "clean" the floor. He will find every spec of anything that is there. He has started pulling up and sometimes will stand on his own for a few seconds.




But he eventually falls. I try to make sure he is on the carpet. Poor thing. Anyway, he is a sweet boy and he just started waving goodbye and clapping. He will not kiss his daddy and it's pretty funny. All in all, he is a good baby and LOVES his mommy. I guess that's a good enough Mother's Day present.

No comments:

Post a Comment